Baron Trump Time Travel
Baron Trump Time Travel refers to a conspiracy theory fueled by right-wingers during the 2016 elections. It's related to two books from the 1890s that contain seemingly eerie connections to modern-day politics. The books in question are Baron Trump’s Marvelous Underground Journey (1890) and its sequel The Last President (1900).
- The main character name is the same as Donald Trump's son
- The novel is set in New York, Fifth Avenue Hotel (where the Trump tower currently stands)
- The story begins in early November, describing an election year an with outsider candidate that is heavily opposed
- It talks about mobs of leftists and socialists trying to stir chaos towards the election
- Fifth hotel avenue is guarded by troops and police, in the face of angry anarchist mobs.
- Conspiracy theorists suggest that Trump could be a savior or an important figure from the future, OR that the person who wrote the book had sightseeing abilities.
- According to the title: "The Last President", could Donald Trump or his son (Baron) be the last president in America?
- Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey, The Last President (or 1900)
- 1900: Or; The Last President